Saturday, August 04, 2007

over the past while of not writeing. I've realized an important thing, weather your just making out with people for fun, or in a realtionship.. if your overall problem dosnt go awat you know its your fault. Yeah that really long sentence, which my past english teachers would probably frown upon like almost all my work, porbably needs some explain. Although i'm chosing not too other then "i got a boyfriend" and "i made out with some people" not nessicarly in that order. Both of the times i was left we myself, whos been negitive lately and only thinking of my flaws. Oh well, I dono what to do i havnt been all upfront and stuff with my friends anymore guess im growing up and realizing the only people who need to know, are the people who can remember to take the time to read your blog.

5 songs to download:

when did you heart go missing - by rooney
the ends not near its here - by band of horses
bamboo banga - by M.I.A.
on call - by kings of leon
nineteen - by tegan and sara


david!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

im taking the time and a reading although i dont really have to couse its better talking to you ! sorry im a couple days late reading though ...love you to death david!

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens