Saturday, August 25, 2007

I feel like i need a change, in my apprenece. Since i've changed on the inside over the last little while. Im dying my hair, hahaha i know its not that impressive but i think it will make me feel better. Cuz along with me new music, and sort of new attitude I think it will be a good change.
ANOTHER thing that has changed is how much im commited to this blog, haha notice there hasnt been some big gap of time where i didnt write in SUCH a long time :D
hahaha yee yeee! commiment woot!

top 5 songs to download:
1. Your legs grow - nada surf
2. Get over it - ok go
3. So So Cold - Hot Hot heat
4. Hold on Tightly, Let Go Lightly - Boys Night Out
5. Coffee Shop Soundtrack - All time low

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens