Tuesday, August 14, 2007

you know how no one eats that "smart" cereal, isnt it amazing how much we are like ceral. I mean no one wants the "smart" people, we only want the cereal thats known and on tv. So why is it diffrent for people? Yeah sorry i was just listening to a song and this all came into perspective. Hahaha.
Shorelines cds have come in, i enjoy them alot. You should check them out this is their myspace..

http://www.myspace.com/shorelinetheband

i hope you enjoy them.
In other news things have been good, ive been jogging. Talking to my boyfriend on msn. Yes its weird to admit for me but i have one, other then that ive been watching friends, reading the hardy boys, tanning, and trying to find a job. Although if you read this would would probably never hire me, but! neverless put in a good word for me wherever it is you work. I need the money if i want to go to an acting summer thing called gifts next year. AH one more year of school left. Then it will change from want to do, to doing.

Some songs you should download:

"my machine" - by princess superstar
"summer snow" - by shoreline
"manic monday" - by the bangles


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens