Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Life is a very hard thing to understand, but i feel like i'm understanding it a little more. My parents are pretty much forcing me to make decisions, and I've decided they can fuck off. Im going to do the best for myself, but its going to be what i think is best. Not them. Sure i'm gonna get good in school, but im not gonna stop partying. Im not gonna stop wanting to act, or wanting to do makeup. Im not gonna stop wanting to make myself happy. They want to take away the internet, which is like my connection out of this shit whole town. It gets me my music, which makes me bearablel. They are taking away most of the fucking tv channels. Seriously they have done alot to me that i will never forgive them before. Its just like someone all of a sudden forced me to be indepdent. It sucks, but i guess im taking what im delt. Im never asking them for anything EVER again. Its my life, so screw you.

David!

top 5 songs to download:
1. Relax, Take It Easy - By Mika
2. Bounce - By Timbaland
3. Left & Leaving - By The Weakerthans
4. 1999 - By Prince
5. Atomic - By Blondie

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens