Saturday, September 01, 2007

While stareing at my own puke in a piss stained toilet bowl, I begin to see a symbol of my life. I'm scattered like the many clothes and accesories that lay across my bedroom floor. The clothes are all i have to show for my 17 years of life. That and maybe this blog, but no one who has a blog is normal, so i know im diffrent. Normals boring and uninteresting, and you cant be uninteretsing and have a blog that people actually read.
My habbits are annoying and make me sick, i chew pens, and would be honered to be a bitch to you. I sleep in the biggest room in my house, but I always wake up alone. Big room, for a small body.

you were all i had, so fuck you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens