Monday, September 10, 2007

heyy

alright so school has still been blah. Kinda stressfull, but fun at the same time. The two partys I talked about went well. Got really drunk at jusitnes, but it was a blast to see some people I hadn't in a while. Glad and not hungover, I went out again the next night with karly to Alex Wink's and it was alright although kind of akward for me. Since the only people that were there that I talked to were like Courtney and Karly.
I then got a ride to vist my group of friends, after another party got broken up and they got pizza. I quite enjoyed the crusts I was given hahahahaha. I've been really commiting to indepdent studys, Ive been reading so much on make up and also fashion. Although im not taking it for fashion.. its still interesting to read about you knoww. So yeahh You should get the new vogue, fucking 840 pages. Woo. hello back problems bringing that back and forth from school.
Other then that i went to my first audtion and it was fun, long but i like commitment. I will also be doing a photoshoot with a local person, who is apprently really good. So expect some pictures from that. VERY soon :D


5 songs to download:

close call by rilo keily
djs got a gun by robots in disguise
die, die my darling by the misfits
wave of muitlation by the pixies
summer skin by death cab for cutie

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens