Friday, September 07, 2007

hey,
alright so sorry i hadnt wrote for a while. but yuh im back in school now. Boring, But alright. Bio is reallllyyy hard, and media arts is pretty fun, and indepedent studys is deff fun. Although marketing gets real boring, sorry mr tait! haha. I'm starting rehersals for my new play this sunday, and i just got the list thanks to chelsea cuz i guess i wrote down the wrong email and didnt get anything. But yeah im gonna go get ready for the weekend which is like party party, but ill update you on that. And OH i also need to prepare for like a bio and photo shoot :| im nervous hahahha


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens