Friday, August 24, 2007

Ugh im in desperate need of venting. about who i'm usually never mad at but, its my mom. I went out last night, had a fun time, then when i come home she had locked the door and brought in the spare key so i couldnt get in.
I slept at jackies, which im glad i had a place too. Then when i get home today (her being at work) I found the fallout boy cd she had borrowed had been thrown into my room. She changed the passwords on the "good" computer. Today around 1 my dad said he just noticed the jeep was in the driveway (meaning my mom parked it there) but shes not in the house, and someone tossed the jeeps keys in the front door. My dad also tryed calling her but she didnt answer. Things are fucked, but i did nothing wrong so im not gonna feel guilty. I mean i feel bad, but im not going to feel guilty.
She treats me like im "out of control" and the more she makes me feel that way, the more i act like it, when deep down I know i'm not. Im a good kid.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens