Thursday, August 23, 2007

Its wierd how much we've gotten to know certain people over the past few year. Its wierd how diffrent I am now then I was at the begining of grade 11, then I am now that I'm soon to be starting Make up. In this time, ive made new friends, lost some friends. Started wearing make up, changed styles, haircuts, phones and music. It makes you wonder what we are all going to be like at the end of grade 12.
Are we still going to be friends when we walk up, will we keep in touch after. Will some of us get held back because what was needed for graduation wasnt recived? I guess its cool not knowing though.
Today im bored, and yesterday I was bored too. I went tanning yesterday, that was about it. Today chancey might come over to watch some desperate housewives, the first season still but that ones a classic. Yeah im rambling.. w.e. My mom was sick yesterday but i dono i have the oddest feeling that it was a hangover, and that she lied about working late. But i dono i guess she could of actually worked late, and im just being paranoid. w.e.

Songs to download:
"john the relevator" - by depeche mode
"lost and found" - by taking back sunday
"demolition lovers" - by my chemical romance
"eleven" - by taking back sunday
"thinking of you" - by hanson


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens