Sunday, August 19, 2007


hey,
so i feel like writeing a long entry this time. I dono why, maybe its cuz i have nothing else to do. Last night was pretty fun, havnt been that drunk in a while and it was fun. I drank a pack of coldshots, and some other stuff with friends. I just have to keep reminding myself, to live for me. ME ME ME. as selfish as it sounds, its the truth. Im not saying i wanna be an asshole, and only involved me in myself. ALthough im saying i need to make myself happy, and if that means removing myself from other peoples problems. So be it.
today my dad made me dig a bit of a hole, and still wants me to do more. But bahahahaha, im not feeling anywhere good enough to do that shit. Its weird how much lifting up hunks of dirt by grass, reminds me of pulling someone up by the hair. I never have pulled someone up by the hair before. But i assume it feels about the same as that.
I have an interview at dq tommorow, yeah me workings weird. But w.e. i really hope i get the job, i think i can do it even though im nervous about the whole situation right now.
Im not gonna write a list of songs for you to download, but download so my chemical romance from the album "i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love" its all sweet. oh yes and the mary onnetes are SO good also so hit them up on myspace or something.

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens