Monday, July 23, 2007

so its three days till my 17th birthday. Unlike previous posts may have given the impression, im fine. I'm seeing good things in the world for the first time in a while. Its like im no longer in my darker side. I'm takeing the time to do things that make me happy, and no longer holding in things. I miss jordan, and got a fine the other night but still i manage to be happy.
Im glad i got to spend time with chancey more, and as well as see old friends. I went to a "rave" not that long ago in terrace, it really sucked. Although we with our terrace friends managaed to make it a good night. It reminds me of my life symbolic-ly things can seem shitty but we always magange to go home thinking it was at least an okay night. Chancey also took my pictures! and i couldnt be more happy, although im trying to get my hermit phase turned off, cuz ive been on the computer on sites and blogs since i woke up haha! so heres some songs i recommend.

"Beautiful Place" - By Good Charlotte
"The Animal World" - By Grandaddy
"Civil Sin" - By Boy Kill Boy
"Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors" By Editors
"Golden Skans" - By Klaxons
"Nineteen" - By Tegan And Sara [NEW CDS OUT GO GET IT]

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens