Monday, July 16, 2007

hey

So kitimats been the usuall, its been nice to see my friends again. Although at the moment everything that ever was supposed to effect me at the time they occured is hitting me now. I have a mix of feels, and yeah its wierd. I'm missing someone, but dono if i want to bother working it out. I like them, ive never like anyone the same. But it also adds to the reason why i shouldnt go back, because they have a boyfriend. But still, people say they like me, people say that thier boyfriend is controlling and all this. But what do people know ? i belive them sometimes then doubt it other times. Kind of like a coming and going self confidence that should be a thing thats premenent, i should be moving on letting go. But somethings stopping me, and instead of fixing it im just sitting here. No one knows what im feeling cuz im supposed to be over them. It was fate meeting them, and like everything else with this kind of destiny meeting i have a feeling it wasnt supposed to end in tragedy. Ive lost people this last school year. And summer is like im lost further out in the ocean.. sorry had to slam a beer. Im going out, but we'll leave you with some MUSIC NEWS!

kelly osbournes makeing a new cd! and hjas recorded with cyndi lauper, and i think is working with timbaland and maybe linda perry again ? im stoked the albums name is still tba, but is due for realse in DECEMEMBER.
also look for M.I.A.s new cd in august, its entiled after her mother and i will look that up again for you later!

download:
1. Creation Lake - By Silversun Pickups
2. Lost Cause - By Beck
3. Sober - By Kelly Clarkson
4. Knocked Up - By Kings Of Leon
5. The Salmon Dance - By The Chemical Brothers

david!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens