Sunday, July 15, 2007

HEY! alright i didn't abandon this blog. I was just unable to write in it untill now! its been so long for me haha. So i'm back in kitimat and no longer on vaction, i wish i could of wrote more while i was on it but i only got to write about the worse day haha. Of course my negitivty is all that people see, so i'm gonna change that and try to sum it up the best i can!

Things turned around and luck started going better, i enjoyed the beach and a little bit of shopping. Although i did the majority in edmonton! I went to the beach with jackie and had to say goodbye again, although im glad shes moved back and i can see her more! I then went to greenwood, after me going to the concert didnt work out. AND FUCK WAS GREENWOOD BORING! it was the middle of nowhere for four days, I went all hilly billy and walked along the river for a while with my brother because it was 39 out, and i had a burn and heat rash! woohoo?

Alright well since i want you to get more of this in detail i will write about edmonton/pg another time! for now heres a download list, holy been so long since i did this

1. "Conquest" - By The White Stripes
2. "Do It Again" - By The Chemical Brothers
3. "The Heinrich Maneuveir" - By Interpol
4. "Friday Night" - By Lily Allen
5. The Magic Position" - By Patrick Wolf

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens