Tuesday, July 03, 2007

the days that lead up to leaving on my vaction were really fun, at points sad, but mostly reallllyyy fun. My friends had a party, i went to it got durnk took pics all that! then walked around for about 4ish hours, it was good bonding time, i wish had come sooner, for me and friend. Considering they left the next day after their dry grad, oh well. I also got to go to terrace for my last night before vaction, and me nat and micheal enjoyed the music. We danced, i got a little buzzed. It was so fun! definitly a trip to remember.
Although since ive been on vaction the flow has chnaged to bad luck and stressfull! Me & jackie have lost her card, had to get a hostel for her, blisters, had to walk for an hour and a half cuz the mall was closed when we got dropped off! had to deal with a bitchy aunt had something thrown at us by an old guy driving buy, and my mousse has sprayed all into my bag! oh well im hopeing today will get better since im going to the beach in a few then shopping with my mom at around 2

Galang - by M.I.A.
Wonderful Life - by Gwen Stefani
Backyard Betty - by Spank Rock
We can make sandwiches - by Grand ? Pubahs
Do it again - by the chemical brothers

David!

David!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

hahah mang i still have the blisters to prove it i threw away those shoes by the way !
BUT we still had some good times , while in penticton , umm like going to the beach and burning our feet? Kid you not , it was rad jumping in the water , and looking like a fool trying to swim , ahh maybe you can acully teach me one of these days ....couse i think my death maybe due to trying to swim hahahah ...i love you man keep on keeping on !!!!!
You have to blog it more it is now the 13th and your last one was the 3rd!:(

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens