Tuesday, June 26, 2007

heyy so,
sorry for not writeing for a while. Ive just been enjoying being done exams and all that. But still a little agrivated we havnt gotten our yearbooks yet!! talk about being late! Today me and jordan went shopping alllllll day haha, it was quite fun and i bought this outfit for a "full moon" show im going to, it had a whole bunch of djs and i plan on dancing, so it'll be really fun! I leave on vaction on sunday, and have a few things to do before then! so i'm going to go start doing thoses but i plan on writeing in here a lot before i leave and try writeing while im gone and add new photos and stuff throughout the course of my vacation BUT no promises! hahaha


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens