Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hmm alright so this is my 51st blog entry. I've never stuck to a blog so long, haha and now i just want to write in it more and more. Ugh, let me start by saying people moving sucks, but i guess its greedy for me to say it sucks. Cuz when you consider the town we are living in, it rocks for them. They get their moment.. to suceed or fail, to realize who they are and what they have. I wait for the day i get to move somewhere where i get to be like "free" and open and pursue what i want, but i feel i'm wasteing my time just waiting for it. But i can't help it. Jackies gone now, Last day of school tommorow so soon the grade 12s will be gone. Who ive become quite close with some, Most people have no idea how much things have changed in the last month simply because, its all been secrets. That i will probably never reveal, and if i do it'll be to someone who dosnt matter, and then i'll be over it. Ugh im rambling, i'll miss all of you who leave and i'm jealous you get too.


5 songs to download:
1. "Porcelien" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
2. "Air Wars" by Crystal Castles
3. "Wtf Unmixed" by Fake Shark - Real Zombie
4. "First Love" by Uffie
5. "Tamboruine" by Eve

David!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

awee i miss you , and david you may be jelouse for those who leave now , but once you leave kitimat you begin to miss it , and moving at such a young age for me i dont have any of my close friends close to me ....and it sucks!
Keep blogging it buddy! :)
Cant wait to see you! ( L )
Jackie

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens