Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh baby, its raining.

Not only is it pouring, but it is a storm. Its wierd how it fits most of the things that have been happening. Oh no, not all bad but during diffrent parts of the day, i feel on side of the scale is outwieghing the other. I havn't been "partying" lately, just going out during the day, then staying home at night. I don't know if i'm makeing a better decision or if i'm hideing. Lots of stuff happend last night, and I didn't even go out. Ugh, I wish I could yell at you.. you selfish prick she loved you and you were her everything. Even if things are okay with you guys, things arn't okay with me and you, i'll never forgive you for doing that to her. On prom night. This isn't a fucking soap opera so.. I'll talk about the good.
I went to terrace yesterday with courtney segear and she got her hair "did" at this really nice salon/spa called aveda, and i met this reall cool person. Who mentiond she'd be teaching a make up class, and a possibility of apprentincing for her and discount for mac makeup. Im so doing up that. I really want to do make up, my list of things i have to achomplish is getting bigger and bigger.

5 songs to download:
1. "Wierd" - By Hanson
2. "Yearbook" - By Hanson
3. "Kill" - By Jimmy Eat World
4. "Hustlin'" - By Rick Ross
5. "First Love" - By Uffie

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens