Monday, June 18, 2007

Theres no one to look up to anymore, this school year has changed that for me. People you look up to, have tragedy struck upon them. One night it will all change.. The couple you akways wanted to have what they have, break up. You get let down by friends, then get in shit for trying to break away from them. you either get drunk, and get dramatic and feel guilty. Or sit at home, and your friends are upset and you feel guilty. The perfect familys are torn, and various celebertie idols are taken to jail or drunk all the time.
I really hope my friends dad gets better, and that the two friends who are having realtionship problems have things worked out. This is summer, the time of sun and fun but you can hardly tell. Oh well, things will look up.

5 songs to download:
1. "play crack the sky" - by brand new
2. "Sink Florida Sink" - by Against me!
3. "Handsome fus hate this city" - by Handsome Furs
4. "Rag & Bone" - By The White Stripes
5. "Just Watch The Fire Works" - by Jimmy Eat World

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens