Friday, June 01, 2007

things suck.


yet they are the best they have ever been. im at an akward stage when things are the best but something is eating at me and reminds me that realistically, they are the worse they have ever been. Im a trooper though, i'd rather have a rough time with something it makes you stronger. Ive been going out alot, its been really fun. Hirsh last night was quite good, im suprized more then half the people i invited came
it was grand


5 songs to download
1. "i hate you so much right now" - kelis
2. "comeback kid" - silversun pickups
3. "dirty" - christina aguilera
4. "heart shaped glasses" - marilyn manson
5. "gimmie gimmie gimmie" - abba

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens