Wednesday, June 06, 2007

heyy,

so things have been alright i guess, although they have also been shitty. I can see them "slowly" getting better. Since monday has been pretty eventfull, well on monday i first of all got drunk. At my friend jackies house because she was supposed to be leaving, in the midst of dancing and prepareing water and stuff to throw on someone, i realized how much im gonna miss her. We went to her empty room and it was wierd to see nothing.. except a few left behind things and a mirror. "Save Tonight" by eagle eye cherry came on and during singing the chorus there was a line "tommorow i'll be gone" and jackie was singing along then it realized, and with many crying moments. When i left i realized leaving for the last time was probably one of my most hardest things i had to do. I know I have other friends but i can't help but feeling like im loosing a big part of me, it was like an story book that was ending again. We've been threw so much, to meeting people, dying our hair, losing friends, arguging with each other, house partys, terrace trips, cute is what we aim for, running around drunk, dancing by ourselfs on halloween, crushes on both sides, throwing cups at cars, spliting 40s, drugs, calling people in vancouver saying they owe us money for our hooker services.

so much, but were on pause again. like the moment when your favorite bands cd ends after a first listen, and all you can do is wait for the next album to come out.

5 songs to download:
1. save tonight - eagle eyed cherry
2. world at large - modest mouse
3. If you leave - nada surf
4. heres to the nights - eve 6
5. catch my diease - ben lee

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens