Monday, June 11, 2007

heyy so ive just been takeing it easy lately. It was an eventfull weekend, well morel ike tagic but i guess tragic is pretty much the same as eventfull. Its weird how when certain things happen to people you think alot about yourself, and how you can better yourself as a person. Or when you think of last tuesday and how immature someone could be, and still all that happens is you grow from it. Not as in "oh they got me good, i learned my lesson" but as in "damn getting rid of that person from my life is the best thing i can EVER do for myself". They are the type who thinks they are all that and they have nothing they could possibly learn, in other words they are the ones who are really immature. But this isnt a blog made to diss, i don't write up posts on bands i dont like, or songs i don't like why waste my time putting down someting someone else loves so anyway on with the things i love. You don't like them, stop fucking comeing here.

trashy life...




5 Songs To Download:

5 songs to download
1. "First Love" - By Uffie
2. "Breakin Dishes" - By Rihanna
3. "Little Room" - By The White Stripes
4. "City Noise" - By Scarling
5. "Egyptian Lover" - By The Misshapes

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens