Thursday, May 03, 2007

hey again,

soo ive been going out so much, hahaha feeling kind of like sick now though. think its the flu haha, but since im taking the time to write in here and im calming down on the going out i came up with a clever idea! Calming music, its something we all need now and again hahaha so let me start by saying I LOVE SHORELINE (L)

http://www.myspace.com/shorelinetheband

they are so claming, and remind me of a cd i recently bought which is "neon bible by the arcade fire". I'm confirming that if you want to be taken to another place that you get this cd. For another relaxing song, i thought i'd put up a relaxing video, its lazy eye by the silversun pick ups



5 Songs To Download [Not all relaxing]
1. "Ocean Of Noise" - By The Arcade Fire
2. "Never Again" - By Kelly Clarkson
3. "Lazy Eye" - By Silversun Pickups
4. "Pop The Glock" - By Uffie
5. "I Don't Have To Try" - By Avril Lavinge

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens