Thursday, May 24, 2007

has time ever gone by so fast yet so slow at the same time. Theres only 21 days left till my grade 11 year is over, thats only 12 days of actuall school left. Let me tell you, theres some people i'm really going to miss, and it really scares me that they are leaving and i have to stay here. This town makes me feel like i'm nothing, and that i'm not doing anything. Just because everything i love that makes me feel whole is somewhere else, to the party scene in nyc, the san deigo beaches, west edmonton mall, okangon getaways and music scene, the shops and auditions in vancouver. What do we have here? drunken nights of gossip that are filled with things you wish you had and hadnt said. Oh well one more year left, despite how much i feel like i should be gradding with those that i dont want to leave, 12 school days from now.

SONGS TO DOWNLOAD:
1. "Campfire Kansas" - By The Get Up Kids
2. "One Two Three Four" - By Feist
3. "How a Resurrection Really Feels" - By The Hold Steady
4. "Misery Business" - By Paramore
5. "Heres To The Night" - By Eve 6
6. "Back To Black" - By Amy Winehouse
7. "I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes" - By The Boy Least Likely Too
8. "Expecting" - By The White Stripes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens