Tuesday, May 22, 2007

heyy again,
long time no write. Maylong is over, and i enjoyed a couple days of camping with some friends! we stayed at this speical spot on the hot springs "water slides/pool" where the owner let us. Then we'd walk to minette bay where all the partys and people were. The first night we didnt really get in, but got all lost and confused and had a grand ol drunk time. On saturday we got in and most of the group wanted to leave at 11 me and nat wanting to stay later, stayed behind then got split up, around 130ish in the morning i realized i didnt know where i was going, after being offered a tent i found my friends and jumped in a back of a truck and went back to the campsite. IT WAS A TRECK! Then the next day we walked to the lake, showered and hit the beach it was so nice. We then went around on my friends boat, and i just layed and tanned then later came home and hung out with some friends. Got my trampelene set up and all that, and my lab top is nearing being full of music hahaha, and some videos.

5 songs to download
1. "Misery Busniess" - By Paramore
2. "My Friend Dario" - By Vitalic
3. "Snowball" - By Test Icicles
4. "Janes Song" - By Janes Addiction
5. "Yellow Submarine" - By The Beatles

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens