Thursday, May 17, 2007

hmm so the almight "may long" is comeing up. I friggen hate packing, and getting ready for a trip its so stressful. Its like you know your going to forget something and at the same time bring 5 things you don't even need! Other then maylong comeing up, i've been doing the same old stuff. Putting up with certain drifting friends, waiting for someone who cant help me to help me. As fucking emo and bitchy as that sounds, but whatever. ALSO like always ive been listening to music and new music, I don't know what to say my all time favorite genre of music is simply because I love so much, but download the songs and watch the video and you'll get a pretty good idea of my favorite at the moment!

SORRY INTERUPTED BY MY DAD YELLING AT ME CUZ I TOLD HIM THE PHONE WAS FOR HIM! HOW OLD ARE YOU FUCKING FIVE SERIOUSLY GROW THE HELL UP! TEACH US NOT TO FUCKING SWEAR THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO FUCKIING SWEAR YOUR ASS OFF AT ME! HOLY WHO VENTS TO THEIR KIDS! GROOOOOOOWWWWWWWW THHHHHHHHE HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!

..he apologized, prob cuz i threw the phone at him


"pin by the yeah yeah yeahs"


"Biycle by be your own pet"

5 Songs To Download:
1. "Californias Dark" - By The Nightwatchmann
2. "Get Free" - By The Vines
3. "Drunk Teenagers" - By Joel Plaskett Emergency
4. "My Body Is A Cage" - By The Arcade Fire
5. "Timberwolves At New Jersey" - By Taking Back Sunday

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens