Saturday, May 05, 2007

yo,

so i just found this really sweet band, well alot lately but they all seem to be comeing from one place! GERMANY, like they have some good house/electonica music, Berlin knows its house scene.
The most recent of these great bands i've been discovering is "Le Dust Sucker", I first heard one of their songs on The Hype Machine and i fell in abosolute LOVE the song was called "Smells Like Dog Kiss". It is so like catchy, with a build upbeatness throughout the whole song, and i love the dog barks hahaha. When i went to their myspace, I was dissapointed they didn't have this song there, but what I found also, I really liked!

http://www.myspace.com/ledustsucker

I also found "BOYS NOIZE" a greatt band, with a dark side to their techno and some occasional german speaking itself. If daft punk was to go a little bit dark, and change language occasionaly this is what you'd get. Only not so much repeative beats, this is their myspace... check out "remix melody 1"

http://www.myspace.com/boysnoizemusic

some other profiles to check out [Click name to go to their myspace]

Jackson And His Computer Band - recommended song "Teen Beat Ocean" [this sounds like a dysfunctional computer but it works soooo well]

Randy Twigg - recommended song "Centerfold" [of them all i see this band having the most seucess in north america]

5 Songs To Download
1. Umbrella - By Rihanna
2. Alife - By Lily Allen
3. My Moon My Man - By Feist
4. Smells Like Dog Kiss - By Le Dust Sucker
5. Juice Box Paper Hat & A Line Of Pixie Sticks - By PlayRadioPlay!

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens