Sunday, April 22, 2007

hey,

hmm so this is my 35th post hahaha, wow. I know its not hardcore, like woah big number or anything, I'm just happy I stuck to this for this long. Hahahaha. Yeah so this weekend was pretty good, it was calm and a little wild, like a quiet riot one might say. Where I found like resting area in cahotic places and times.
I feel like akward with myself some days but, I can feel the akwardness being something I'm sheding slowly. I enjoyed hanging out with emma and jordan TWICE. Once, for the lovely 420 when we were finally done getting ready by like 1030 and then went to tayos, with a break to talk to some people on a sidewalk. Then we went to justins, had a pretty sweet phono covo on some steps with karly, and jordan took some pretty glam pics hahaa :D oh well if the poses were bad, the outfit was good and thats all that matters. After going back to tayos, we finally went home.
the next day we had some vintage shopping and tanning, as well as make up shopping and subway for the second time hahaha. Then we went out again to a spruce party where things were uhhh eventfull ? hahaha with a fire, and a brief vist from the cops, and about 80 millon trips to pee, it was quite fun. haha "IM A MACHINE" was my qoute for the night, and the song jordan got stuck in my head was wind it up by gwen stefani hahaha! although like chicken dance in riverlodge parking lot was sweet hahaha. After a cab ride, we went to tayos and enjoyed a diffrent crowd. I met sarahs older sister, and talked to jackie for the first time in a while. It was a good night i must say, and i was two hours late but no trouble so its all good ANYWAYS on to musicc..

M.I.A. is the album i am STOKED for, i have this picture promting the album "Power Power"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and her single bird flu was posted in one of the early blogs. I don't know when this album is going to be realesed I just know i'm going to try to get it THAT DAY! so yeahh keep an eye out for it!

The Kill's are another band i found in one of my old nylon magazines and they are simply amazing like i dono they are addicting, this video is like so tam, but like slowly builds and is almost like an earth quake at points. Its amazing how much the video and song catches your attention without explosions and effects and all that like most things need to use to get teens attention nowadays.



5 SONGS TO DOWNLOAD:
1. "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" - By Good Charlotte
2. "I Can Do Better" - By Avril Lavinge
3. "Brainstorm" - By Arctic Monkeys
4. "No Wow" - By The Kills
5. "Milk And Honey" - By Nick Drake

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens