Monday, April 09, 2007

hey so well i havnt been that happy of a person lately. I don't really know why, lets start of by calling it "teenage bordom and drama that results of it". My friend Natalie threw a party the other day, which was pretty fun I must say. Although I was quite gone, but I guess thats a good thing. Blah fuck w.e. no one reads this shit, so heres some depressing music for you to download:

"Starter" - By The Cardigans
"Light Years Awat" - By MoZella
"Lucky You" - By The National
"Lie In The Sound" - By Tresspassers William
"Asshole" - By Beck
"Nightbirds" - By Ryan Adams
"Harrowdown Hill" - By Thom Yorke
"Lyrical Lies" - By Cute Is What We Aim For
"Lazy Eye" - By Silversun Pickups
"A Confession From Man To Man" - By Uncle Outrage
"Nothing Came Out" - By Moldy Peaches


& Heres A video of alanis moressete covering my humps by the black eyed peas:





David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens