Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hey,

alright so schools been kind of boring, and i've been going out less which is kind of a good thing. Although last weekend i went out with emma to tayos. It was akwardly fun just cuz we didn't really talk to all the people there, but emma adapted and made it work better then i did. Although we both had fun so i guess thats what counts. I've been re-filling my itunes, and i dono ive just become way more open and like, have a better libary with only about 50 songs then i did with like the 300 or whatever before.
I got invited to this acting workshop with on cue players, which was quite fun and just made me feel refreshed and not usesless when it comes to acting. we dont have enough oppertunitys here in kitimat.
Alright though MUSIC NEWS, Marilyn Manson has a new song out on his myspace for his upcoming album "eat me, drink me" which is out JUNE 5TH YO!. The song is called "If I was your vampire" and you can listen to it here..

http://www.myspace.com/marilynmanson

Also for other stuff, i have managed to find this new "cansei de ser sexy" like band, that i must say i really enjoy listening to. The band is called "chicks on speed" and you should really chekc them out!

TOP 5 SONGS TO DOWNLOAD:
- "Shake Tramp" - By Mariana's Trench
- "Everything That Makes Me Sick" - By The Almost
- "A Torried Love Affair" - By Boys Night Out
- "The Best Damn Thing" - By Avril Lavinge
- "Backass" - By Karen O [Ft. Peaches]

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens