Thursday, April 05, 2007

ANYTHING AUGUST SHOW [Best Photos]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Show Summary:
So if you don't know who anything august is yet, its time to jump on the bandwagon. They were formed here in Kitimat b.c., and now are living in kelwona and currently as it stands are number one on much music's razor countdown.
I've always like the anything august shows, they are great and passonate about what they do. As well as they are one of the people trying to bring back the music scene, cuz when it comes to concerts here this town is a ghost town. I stood in the small mosh pit that was formed and trying my hardest to get great pictures, but when they actually started playing there set I took a break and watched. I felt the drums and bass, go through the floor up my legs and try to get out my chest. Then the moshing began, although some people got a little rough it was still an enjoyable time for those who didnt want to mosh. They have come along way and i was glad to see them come back! hope they do again soon! i also belive they will be doing a show in vancouver, so my van friends better go to that, i'll tell you more about that show later!


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens