Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HEY!!
HAPPY NEW YEARR!!

although if your new years eve night was anything like mine it SUCKED. Although I have a feeling the rest of the new year isn't going to be that way. On the eve of 2007, I got in an arugment with one of my best friends jackie and not to mention got way to drunk. To be honest I don't even remember where I was for the countdown! yikes. Although with this new year comes new things, like vows that I won't drink again till..summer : yeah its sort of shocking or at least it is to me. Since last summer I don't think i've gone a week without being drunk at one point.
BUT things are changeing, i've been working on my novel alot and expect to be done by the end of january. My play with the school is comeing soon this month, and i'm trying out for a possible role in a play in terrace called "The Secret Garden". Jackie & I have also been working out, by going to the gym and what not to get in shape for this summer. I also am glad to say that O.O.A.K. is going to start designing really soon. The myspace site should be launched before this summer, with great cool stuff you'll want to buy. I am currently getting rid of the last bit of blue in my hair, with some more blonde dye haha. So I should get going although, before I do im going to give you some good songs to download and put up this soundless video of me and jackie shopping & possibly one of me christina and natalie danceing. HAHA.





[Song was fergilicous MOVIES WITH SOUND SOON]

Songs:
"Ditto" - By Cassie
"Indiana" - By The Meg & Dia Band
"Monsters" - By Matchbook Romance
"Love Is A Place" - By Metric
Power Ranger Theme Song
"Whats Going On" - By 4 Non Blondes
"Scream Team" - By Deerhoof (check out their new songs on their myspace!!)
"Sextasy" - By Eastside Clubbers

PS; BRITNEY IS WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM WITH PHARRELL WOOHOO!
SHE DUMPED MR UGLY NO TALENT

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens