Tuesday, January 09, 2007

hey everyone,
wow so i havnt written for what to me is a long time. Hahaha I've been sober for 9 days, woohoo! Now that i'm back to school, things have been busier. I am working really hard in my math, getting more creative in english and writing. Although its in the drama class that things are really getting busier with no more then two weeks to go till we are on stage in 60+ people for three nights in a row. I'm scared and still learning the last few of my killer lines.
New for the other play "the secret garden", is well nothing i have gotten no call back from the director to set something up. Even though on the phone he sound really interested in having me for the part. I really just wish I at least get to meet with them and have an audition or something.
I have been going to the gym alot lately with jackie, I hope to get in better shape for this summer in edmonton. She just wants to get in better shape. I havn't really had time to work on my writeing but i'll start again soon. I've gone shopping in terrace [Next town over] a couple times and recently me and chancey were in our favorite coffee shop "the artful cup". While enjoying or smoothies, the owner of urban color came up to us and asked us to help promote them, and help with a fashion show in early febuary. So at least i'll have that to occupy me after "murder's in the heir" is all done.

Well ive noticed alot of people got ipods for christmas so i'd figure i'd commit to giving you a longer list of song downloading ideas for those of you that want to fill it..

"Basment Ghost Singing" - By Armor For Sleep
"Shes In Parties" - By Bauhaus
"Bang Bang (He Shot Me Down)" - By Nancy Sinatra
"All Good Things Come To An End" - By Nelly Furtado
"Crossdresser" - By Uncle Outrage
"Post Blue" - By Placebo
"This Is Halloween" - By Marilyn Manson
"Boys Don't Cry" - By The Cure
"Skeleton Jar" - By Youth Group
"Lover I Don't Have To Love - By Bettie Serveert
"Art Bitch" - By Cansei Der Sexy
"Lyrical Lies" - By Cute Is What We Aim For
"Poor Innocent Boys " - By The Cazals
"Ditto" - By Cassie
"I Don't Give A..." - By Peaches
"Cherry Bomb" - By Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
"Whats Ya Take On Cassavettes" - By Le Tigre
"Dude Yr So Crazy!" - By Le Tigre

DAVID!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens