Thursday, January 25, 2007

hey everyone,
opening night tonight bitches! haha im so excited, but somehow am not nervous yet. This weekend is going to be very busy so i will try my best to write after one of the shows, although i have studying for exams and not to mention partays. I'm going to make it to Tayos/Lauras, or i will try! as well as our cast party, if we have one haha. well heres some sons to get ready too, inspired by dress rehersal:

What You Waiting For ? - Gwen Stefani
Party Affair - DJ Boozy Woozy
Vogue - Madonna
I'm So Excited - Le Tigre
Beautiful - Moby
Love Me Or Hate Me - Lady Soverign
Kylie - Ackent
Cheated Hearts [Peaches Rmx] - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens