Sunday, January 21, 2007

hey
so yeah i know long time no write, so yeah play is in 4 more school days! i went to the other classes and they did a good job. I've been going out a little bit, not as much as usual but still going out none the less. Most of my time is being spent in terrace, i went like three times this weekend. I got to hang out with my friend there once with natalie, it was great fun. We were so classy reading the new yorker, vintage clothing hahaha. I've been really wanting to dj, its like my craving i dono. I just want to do it to it. AHH. although about the play in terrace, it wasn't going to work out. Since my dad has hockey on two of the rehersal days, ughh i really wanted to be a part of it. Although The urban color fashion show is postphoned so i have more time to get ready for that after "Murders In The Heir" is all done.
I've bought two cds since i last wrote,

"K-Os's "Atlantis [Hymns For Disco]"" and it is hip hop, electronic, jass, rap, ghetto, chants, clips of old songs, rock all road into one. I call it exploration hip hop because it sticks to the one genre but brings in tiny diffrent aspects. With great and meaningfull lyrics that arnt like "SHAKE YO ASS" like most hip hop albums, K-Os is a music genuis.
id give it 3 out of 5
download: sunday morning, born to run, & fly paper

"The Killers' "Sams Town"" and their last album i belive was better, simply since it was my view of a perfect album. Although I found this album to be a little more arena rock then their indie/alternative past, although in some parts you can hear the old killer's that bursted onto the scene because they did it effortlessly. This album also seems to have a desert theme, like the case, and various refrences to deserts and sun on my back and all that. As well as two of their videos for singles "when you were young" and "bones" being in the desert it comes across.
id give it 2 out of 5
download: when you were young, bones, and uncle johnny


Also To Download:
"Perfect Exceeder - By Princess Superstar vs Mason" [ Electronic ]
"Single Again - By The Firery Furnances" [ Alternative ]
"Electro Fuckers - By Miss Kitten & The Hacker" [ ELECTRONIC ]
"Knock Em Out - By Lilly Allen" [ BRIT POP ]
"Demolition Lovers - By My Chemical Romance" [ Emo Rock Alternative ]
"Fool For Love - By Steffy" [ Electronic Pop ]
"After Dark - By Le Tigre" [ Alternative & Punk & Pop ]
"No Heaven - By Champion" [ Alternative Rock Electronic ]

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens