Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hey everyone!

The play is done now, thank you for everyone who said I did a good job it means alot to me. It was really fun doing, and i'm going to miss that class alot. I think we had the best cast, and have been threw alot togther. The school board has mentioned to mr jones about combining the two classes for one final show, so I hope if they do it I can have a chance to be included. Other then that, a band called shoreline has asked me to help promote them, so i'll be giving out some cds when they get here to people who will help them on there way. If you want to know what they sound like before I get the copys then you should hit up their myspace. If all goes alright, I should be doing a set for their tour. ALthough when and where are still along way off, so yeah check them out.


Downloads:
"I Don't Need A Man" - By The Pussy Cat Dolls
"Turn Me Up" - By Benni Benassi
"Isolation" - By Joy Division
"Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" - By The Beatles
"Building On Fire" - By Talking Heads
"Chewing Gum" - By Annie
"4th Period: Clothes Off!" - By Gym Class Heros

CHECK OUT: The Good The Bad & The Queen / Shoreline

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens