Thursday, December 28, 2006

so
alright things have been good, but kind of hectic i guess at the same time. For christmas i got a camera instead of the phone i wanted so that sucks, but im still happy kind of. Some family came over then and i had a few too many glasses of wine. Although most of the drama happend the night before christmas eve, or the night of im not to sure. Lets just say some pyscho ex boyfriends of mine went a little crazy and pulled a knife on one of my friends friends. I was kind of glad i wasnt there and actually made cerfew that night. ALTHOUGH yesterday on the other hand, i think i got home around 2 am when my cerfew was before 12. We went to a small party, and got drunk, it was nice jackie could come to a party with us again, although it seemed like she wasn't there for that long. Me being me thought she ditched me, and i got mad but w.e. We walked around, ran threw the back yard of a lady who WORKS WITH MY MOM :O haahah and all wound up me calling for a ride about two hours late haha. So it wasn't my baddest night, but it was still not my best behavoir. Oh well though no brusies. When i managed to go to terrace on boxing day (despite nothing was open) i picked up the scissor sisters newest album entitled "Ta-Dah".
I found the album not to be as electronic as their self titled realse before this one, but it still gives you that urge to dance and musical genious they rbing to every song. 1 to 5 its a sure 3, my fav tracks on it are "Don't Feel Like Dancin'", "Kiss You Off" And "Paul McCartney".
MOVIE WITH GOOD MUSIC - JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE (teen aimed music)

Some songs to play in your car while speeding to another party

"Playgirl Central" - By Tila Tequila
"Store Bought Bones" - By The Racontuers
"Paul McCartney" - By Scissor Sisters
"Sex (I'm A...) - By Berlin
"Gay Bar" - By Electric Six
"Go Home, Get Down" - By Death From Above 1959
"Anxiety" - By Black Eyed Peas "

David

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens