Sunday, December 03, 2006

hello everyone,
so k things have been a little crazy the past few days, it feels wierd to have a slow morning. I've been up to the usual, like going out and all that. Although recently kitimat people are in mouring, for a person i think effected us all in a possitive away just from being who she was. I will always miss stephanie donelly, and hope she rests in peace. I also wish i can be more like her, and be happy like she was and a better person. So if you see a change in me, thanks because i'm trying my best. Tayo moved to a new house so people have gone their twice this weekend. The results were really fun, with some crazy things happening. Which i can't really say hahaha. Its always great when people start danceing, thanks for starting it natallie haha. I attended steph memorial on friday, and it was sad but well done. Jenn rolfe sang "I will remember you" by alanis morsette which was really nice of her. Also im pretty sure she sang it better then alanis morsette herself. On thursday we all went tobagganing and some people got drunk, but not me though! i stuck to my red bull that night. Thom however hahaha kidding.. its great to see you get your night to be the drunk. Everyone needs one of those nights. I have arranged a list of songs that people can download its sort of a mourning/helpfull list for when you loose a friend. If you wish you can leave your thoughts in the comments, im always here to talk.

Mourning For A Friend List

"Undercovers On" By Rival Schools
"Float On" By Modest Mouse
"Shine On" By Jet
"I Will Remeber You" By Alanis Morsette
"Hallelujah" By Imogen Heap
"Speeding Cars" By Imogen Heap

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens