Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hello

so im so sorry for the not updateing in a long time, i'll make sure to make up for that with alot of new songs for you to download hahaha. I've been up to the same old same, going out and it was jamie and kalrys b-day last weekend. I'm excited for going out this weekend, as well as shopping when i get the chance sometime. Well okay i've realized ive been writeing about songs to download for a while, and not really saying anything about good albums. Because i still buy them, and still love them. So some new ones I bought lately are "My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade"which i must tell you, is worth you forking over the 15 dollars, every song on this alcum is good. It is their first sober album and they got a little better, despite the admedite asumption they'd get worse. I've also enjoy "Beck's Information" which is a really laid back electronic/alternative album done in a way only beck can. I've bought "Taking back sunday's Louder Now" FINALLY hahahha its great and also worth the buy. So along with a pic of my newly dyed blue and black hair i'll leave some good songs from theses albums and just ones i've found..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Music-
"The Sharpest Lives" By My Chemical Romance
"Disenchanted" By My Chemical Romance
"Cell Phones Dead" By Beck
"Nausea" By Beck
"MakeDamnSure" By Taking Back Sunday
"Liar" By Taking Back Sunday
--
NEW GWEN STEFANI
"Wind It Up"
--
NEW M.I.A.
"xr2"
--
NEW FALLOUT BOY
"This Isn't A Scene, It's An Arm Race"

David!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello David!!
yeah i love gwen stefanis new song... its like so catchy, and not to mention pretty good to dance!!!! haha... stoked for the weekend!!!!
just so u know i think u are a great/awesome friend and that u can count on me 4 anything :)... love ur style!!!
catch u later

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens