Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alright,

So I know I havn't wrote in a while, and im sorry for neglecting you blog. K well last weekend was good, we invited one to many people to this persons party and there was like no room to move in there. And someone broke a window! that was a crazy night considering we went to three diffrent places and all that drama and stuff. This weekend not much has been happening yet I went and saw JACKASS 2 which was hilarous, yay for bam. I'm also glad the oc was on, and their choice to play the cover of kate bush's "running up that hill" by Placebo. I really hope everyone in smithers, is alright and feel better. rip.

"Lips Like Morphine" - By Kill Hannah
"Running Up That Hill" - By Placebo
"Oh Mandy"- By The Spinto Band
"Get Myself Into It" - By The Rapture
"The Inch"- By Peaches
"Bob" - By Nofx
"Heart Shaped Box" - By Nirvana
"They Can't Save Us Now" - By Kill Hannah

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens