Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hello,

Hmm so things for me have been really good. Things for the majority of other people, not so good. I really hope everyone on the village buss will be okay, and knows that i'm here for support if they ever need any. I had some good friends on that buss, and just hope everyone is all right. I would also wish that rebecca thom r.i.p.

Even though things appear to be really bad now, everything in life was meant to work out for the better. I didnt drink last weekend, even though one night i had a few too many red bulls and was jumping off the walls. People have stuff to look forward to this weekend! theres an HALLOWEEN DANCE on THURDAY, THATS COELS DjING SO GUES WHAT DRESS UP!, There's an open house on friday somewhere on swan street so go to that! and a demons game on saturday. Im sorry if anyone thought this is insensitive to include these things in my blog, but i mean no harm and just wish it all to get better. As well as the future to look bright for everyone, even if this events wont change your mind.

Heres some really good songs that i just found

"Take me to the club" - by Mannequin
"Our hell" - by Emily Hanes & The Soft Skeleton
"The man who sold the world" - by Nirvana
"I was made for loving you" - by Kiss
"Cocaine" - by Benni Bennassi
"Alarma" - by Benni Bennassi
"LE ROCK 01" - by Vitallic

David-

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens