Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey,
alright well this is my friday the 13th post a day late. Personally the main thing i have to dsy about it is FUCK YOU FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH, and thats going in my msn name. I didn't do much other then go out with a group of friends, and well get drunk like we do on the weekend when we go out. It was alright, i really enjoyed my friend chelcee taylor and her bf rapping, it was actually good unlike me "i can rap, like crap, but its cool, ya fool" chant i thought i was sooo clever for. Yeah well after listening to a few random songsplaying from some guys truck, i felt the urge to dance but restrained myself halfliy. well yeah after all that fun i discovered that friday the 13th is bad luck and i got taken home by the cops. Fuck handcuffs hurt the wrists, i dont even see why they were nessicary anyway now that i think about it i mean i did everything they said too. When i think about the whole night, basically i think of irony. I mean i went to a place where people said alot of cops go, and i got hammed. Perhaps i was asking for it? Another thing is when i asked a friend to go now? like three minutes after the cops had come, but they said "no after the cops leave" and to think the situation could have been avoided if i had just left.NO THOUGH, i sat on the fucking bench till they asked me to stand up walk a striaght line and all that stuff. k well last but not least here are the songs that were my friday the 13th ..

"Comforting Sounds" - by mew
"Play With Fire" - by hilary duff
"Superman " - by eminem
"Disentergration" - by jimmy eat world
"My Way" - by limp bisket
"London Bridge" - by fergie
"Left And Leaving" - by the weakerthans
"All These Things That Ive Done" - by the killers
"When You Were Young" - the killers
"The Twist" - metric

so download the, they are the soundtrack to depressed teenagers drinking on bleechers. basically then are the songs, that are in some way your soundtrack

David!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ehh

Anonymous said...

BAH!
sooo i diddntt meann to just put eh
this things pretty sweet
haha
soo lastnight was FUCKED
thatss so stupidd wut jackass looks likee new drinking placee hey
butt i lovee youu(L)

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens