Tuesday, October 17, 2006

yooo,
hey alright so things have been going good, I HAVN'T GOTTEN DRUNK SINCE THAT LAST TIME. I know i put of two days big deal right ? yes, yes it is. I have decided i'm going to put of drinking some, but notice i said drinking not partys and other things haha. Well yeah so school is good, still boring but good. I skipped my math class today, and got a red bull from tonys with kiesha. IT WAS GREAT. But yeah k so i have some new music for yuhh

"Doctor Blind" - by Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton
"Cellphones Dead" - by Beck
"Ooh La La" - by Goldfrapp
"Our Hell" - by Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton
"Jack U Off" - by Prince
"Here Comes A Regular" - by The Replacements
"Monster" - by Meg & Dia
"Death At A Chapel" - by The Horrors
"The Mixed Tape" - by Jacks Mannequin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy david:)
so I like your music lists you have on here!
make a new one and give it a sweet title like your drunk on the bleachers idea haha

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens