Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey,
So this is MY first blog entry, my name is David Hamilton. I'm just making this blog to write about things that happen, but also gonna make it so you can get music. Hm so what to write about, well its the week so im in school and not doing much but this last weekend was kinda fun. Haha I went out with somefriends, getting drunk and all that. 3 TIMES WOOHOO, haha kidding im actually not that proud of myself. Basically we went out, made complete idots of ourselfs all that. Other then that not much has been up, only I was on myspace the other day, and who else messages me other then SARAH LEWITINN in my mind one of the best djs in the world. She sent me somthing promoting The oohlas, who are real good by the way, and she wrote back encouraging me with my djing which meant ALOT! but yeah hmm heres some songs that are new and I love love love...

"Hang Me Up To Dry" - by Cold War Kids
"Crowd Surf Off A Cliff" - by Emily Hanes & The Soft Skeleton
"Small Parts" - by The Oohlas
"Dont Feel Like Dancing" - by The Scissor Sisters
"Fergialicous" - by Fergie
"This River Is Wild - by The Killers
"Empire" - by Kasabian

Alright well I hope you enjoyed it even though it wasn't that great! Download the songs, They're Amazing!

David!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey David :) I like your first blog! and am I really the firs tto sign :o hehehe. But good job :) I think it's great!! haha. kk well, I'll check our your other ones whenever you make 'em. byee!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sugar Pea!!!
Im your first comment!!! woohoo
Hope your having a swell time in Ktown. Your super cool and you rock my world!

Anonymous said...

Aww nvm, Im not your first comment, that was a lie:(

Anonymous said...

sweet blogg. i want onee!. lol. i havent acctually downloaded those songs but ive heard them. spot on. spot on.

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG!!
;]
<3sarah

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG!!
<3sarah

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens