Sunday, December 17, 2006

hello,
so things have been..okay..lately. I have been working on a book, and doing homework as well as going out. This weekend we had our christmas dance, and we got all ready and it was fun. I got drunk haha but didnt get kicked out WOOHOO. I also was supposed to go to a party lastnight, but didnt because it was dead then walked across town to an even deader one. I've been feeling kind of disconnected from alot of people lately, but i think its something im dealing with. Its only me growing up i guess. Today i went to terrace with my family, and i bought some gifts for my family. All though i also shop lifted something i didnt really need, oh well it was only like five dollar make up. I bought justin timberlake's new ablum not bad, but im still keen on getting the blood brothers new one before christmas. I got a phone for christmas, which one i don't know and will have to wait and see. Well my mom had this dance yesterday that she might have been doing the music for, but she uploaded about two days of her music onto her ipod. So i thought id bring you 20 of my MOMs songs :D


- "China Groove" - By The Doobie Brothers
- "Little Deuce Coupe" - By The Beach Boys
- "Drugs In My Pocket" - By The Monks
- "Hoilday" - By Madonna
- "Danceing With Myself" - By Billy Idol
- "Brick House" - By The Commodores
- "Mickey" - By Toni Basil
- "Fishin' In The Dark" - By The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- "Margaritaville" - By Jimmy Buffet
- "Music Box Dancer" - By Frank Mills
- "Walk Like An Egyptian" - By The Bangles
- "Name Game" - By Shirley Ellis
- "So Jealous" - By Tegan & Sara
- "Sex (I'm A...) - By Berlin
- "The Kid Is Hot Tonite" - By Loverboy
- "All I Wanna Do" - By Sheryl Crow
- "If The Good Die Young" - By Tracy Lawrence
- "Stayin' Alive" - By The Beegees
- "Hot Child In The City" - By Nick Gilder
- "Love Rollercoaster" - By Ohio Players

I think shes where i got my wide taste in music from, and for her it all started in grade seven when she got her hands on

"The Rolling Stones' Stickey Fingers Album"


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens