Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello

So things were weird between me and a friend, but now they have gotten better. Although i still want to change myself for the better. Lately i've just been going to school on this LAST WEEK WOOOHOOOOO. I can't wait for christmas, my friend jess is back in town and she is supperr coool :D Things in drama have been going good, i think my acting has improved since i started the class because the scenes are easier to get threw. Yesterday kayla the stage managaer said she liked watching me and chelcee (L) lol it was a good compliment from someone with such a stress full job. Although me and chelcee were jokeing around cuz in a part shes carrying a kinfe, and since im a butler she made a comment about how all i have is a tissue as a joke. So for the next time we rehearsed i brought a tissue with me and flicked it in her face, and when she changed her line from "you and whos army" to "you and whose tissue" everyone laughed it was great.
Other then that nothing much is up but things should get more exciting with the break starting soon, and during the break im going to keep so busy it will be love. Alright well heres some more pimp songs of mine i think you'll really like so be sure to download!

"Nature Of The Experiment" - By Tokyo Police Club
"That Great Sound" - By The Ravonettes
"Bowels Of The Beast" - By The Ravonettes
"Camera (rubber bullets remix) - By Editors
"Hurt You" - By The Sounds
"Don't Call It A Comeback" - By Motion City Soundtrack

Aslo check out this great band : SILVERSUN PICKUPS at www.myspace.com/silversunpickups

Alright well im going for dinner/and two friends of mine are comeing to watch grease!

bye for now,
David!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO WINTER BREAK!!!YESSS!!! hope to see you at some parties over the break:) ilu

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens