Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Yo,
so things have been pretty busy, but not that bad. I have been starting to um hahaha write a novel! I'm not quite sure about a name, and i'll let you know more about it later although i will say that im on the third chapter, and should get alot done this weekend seeing as im grounded! yeah my dad grounded me..for hanging the phone up on him. Is it ironic to get grounded for this when they didnt ground me last friday the thirteenth when i got brought home by the cops ? Oh well other then that, ive been trying to become more healthy by eating better and liek doing some workouts everyday. So since I've been working out I thought I'd give you some names of songs that are garented to make you wanna dance, thus sweating thus looseing some weightt.
ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW GWENN!!

"Push" By Madonna
"Yummy" By Gwen Stefani feat. Pharrel
"Yeah Yeah Remix" By Bodyrox
"Le Rock 01" by Vitallic
"Monster Hospital" by Metric
"The New Workout Plan" By Kayne West
"Club Foot" By Kasabain

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens