Monday, March 05, 2007

hey!

alright so the drama festival was fun. There were 6 towns in it all togther, and out of 30 awards ours took home 10, so I like to think we did fairly well. I was so glad I went, although at first I didn't really want too. We enjoyed dinners at dq which envolved some blonde comments on my behlaf, chinese smorgish borges and tupperware, as well as micheal and kayls longggg order in that caffe. We also had a dance that I tryed to get all dressed up for, although I think I did pretty well considering I got ready in a bathroom haha. Our play got the award for the "keeping the ball rolling" which was for the best performance by late entry people, which included me and Alex. Although or play one others as well! It was a really good experince well I was there I heard some new songs, and well remembered some old ones..

"Cell Block Tango" - From Chicago
"Chelsea" - By Steffy
"Sweet Temptation" - By Lillix
"California Dreaming" - By Benni Benassi
"This Love" - By Maroon 5
"Give It To Me" - By Timbaland

and I also you should so try and get THE NEW USED SONG

"Handsome Akward" - by The Used

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens