Sunday, March 11, 2007

hey
alright well so last night my dad came home really drunk. wow. funny because he always makes a big deal about what will happen if I come home as drunk as he did last night, oh well. Hes buying me jeans this weekend comeing up so thats good. I took my L again, but I failed grr i got 72% and you need 80% to pass. Oh well i'll get it before this firday, JUST WATCH. This weekend was pretty fun, although my friend "x" keeps saying sorry, and I just dont want to be "x's" friend again, at least not at this time, so I dono what to do cuz I feel bad. Although I don't know its hard to explain, I'm doing myself better by not being x's friend.
This weekend I got the new fallout boy cd Infinty On High, and i've listened to it about five times since saturday hahaha :| its pretty good. A great album just to let play. I also had some friends over to watch the movie Spun which was a greatly disguiting poytrayl of meth addicts on a binge. I absoultly LOVE Brittney Murphey in the movie, and this great song from it called "love to love" - by Zwan . Other then that I went to a friends get togther, and boy did I ever get high.. I think it was my frist time :| lol cuz its the first time I really felt it.
OH and me and jordan took some great new pics that are up on my piczo site www.youmakemesicksicksick.piczo.com , but I'll get them up on here & on myspace soon! Well I'll tell you some songs to download and give you mcr's newest video "I don't Love You" which is good although that chicks pupils SCAREE ME.

Download:
"Love to Love" - By Zwan
"Always" - By Billy Corgan
"The Prayer" - By Bloc Party
"Whatever Happend" - By The Strokes
"44. Calibar Love Letter" - By Alexisonfire




ANYTHING AUGUST & SPECIAL GUESTS SHOW ON THE 21st KITIMAT MALL, WHERE OLD VIDEO UPDATE PLACE WAS, FIVE DOLLARS ENTRY.. GONNA BE FUN!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens