Saturday, March 24, 2007

Alright,
so spring break is almost over :( and that really sucks because i'm likeing this whole not going to school thing. hahaha, although I miss seeing the few aqutencie's I only see at school. This spring break I stayed here in town, where it was nice and snowy with occasional rain. ALTHOUGH when i went to terrace and shopped and bought some nice new things, the sun totally came out, it was sweet. Good thing I bought my new sunglasses that day hahaha, they are so nice! I'm getting totally excited for summer, and already started buying and laying out outfits.
Amound purchases of clothes I've bought madonnas live dvd of the connfessions tour, and it was great! Another exciting show by madonna no wonder she is the top selling concert our there. ALTHOUGH the item I want the most now, its Arcade Fire's Neon Bible, Arcade fire is always so gently plesent your sure not to be dissapointed if you just press play and relax.

"The Bird & The Worm" - By The Used
"We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands" - By The Academy Is.. [New Album soon "Santi"]
"Flathead" - By The Fratellis
"Paranoid Android" - By Sia
"Northern Whale" - By The Good The Bad & The Queen

Are all great songs i've recently discovered that you should check out. Also keep an eye out for word of the new The Academy Is, Maroon 5, & Jennifer Lopez's new all spanish album [out this tuesday].

WORD HAS IT GWENS MAKEING A NEW CD WITH NO DOUBT AGAIN! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!


David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens