Friday, March 09, 2007

hey,
so.. so far this weekend kinda sucks, but its only friday so it can change around right ? well yesterday I pretty much didnt get called out to do anything. Sweet. Oh well, Tonight i'm going out so thats good. OH and today I'm gonna go for my L, soon actually :| Oh I hope I pass hahaha. At this moment in time I don't really like anyone in a realtionship way, and am still have problems with a friend. Although they apologized I don't just wanna jump back in and be their friend again. Well other then all this I've been working out and practicing acting & singing for future plays or whatever. There is word we might be doing the three plays that were in festival again at the end of the month for the community so make sure to come out for that! I'm slightly realived I still have something to do. I never want to not be doing anything. Well Heres so cool songs..

"We Are The Sound" - By Alexisonfire
"Standing In The Way Of Control [Soulwax Nite Version] - By The Gossip
"Green Light" - By Beyonce
"Emerge" - By Fisherspooner
"Musik Is My Life" - By Felix Da Housecat
"Hollaback Boy" - By Cobra Starship
"HANDSOME AKWARD" - By The Used
"OCEAN OF NOISE" - By The Arcade Fire
"Alone In Koyto" - By Air

Look For "Neon Bible" The New arcade Fire Album, And "Pocket Sympathy" The New Air Album



**NEW ARTIC MONKEYS - word from a friend in nyc is that there will be no big dance hits like the last one, but i'm still looking forward to it because I enjoyed their non dance hits on their last album "whatever people say i am is what im not"

David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My names david hamilton, i like to act, listen to music, go out with friends and party. I want to model, write books, and live in vancouver after high school. So keep reading the blog ? see what happens